Pathways to Peace
Posted: April 30, 2023
Finding your path in life.
- Cease comparing yourself to others and instead do what is best for you.
- Acknowledge your emotions and take necessary steps to address them.
- Be kind to yourself and avoid negative self-talk.
- Remember that they are not alone . . . and to check on your loved ones.
- Seek help when required . . . in learning new things and in all forms of health (existential, medical, physical, spiritual & mental).
- Engage self-discovery and knowing yourself better. And pursue the life you value.
- Understand your limitations to work within your own learning abilities and stretch goals that do not radically disrupt your safety or comfort.